Friday, March 20, 2009

yipeeeee!!!

okay, so mondays are my night off/out.... i stopped in to see a friend i have not seen in months it was great to see her again if only for 15 minutes.. then the exciting part, i decided i had enough time to stop into goodwill (my favorite store) in the area... guess what i found????? i found a beautiful pair of trouser jeans that fit perfectly, and when i say perfectly i mean the right length and not tight around the waist area so no cutting into skin creating spillage and a great dark color and even cuffs on the bottom and they were still long enough!!!! and not to long in the crouch area...... and all this for only (hold on to your seat) $3.99.... wow!!! i also found an awesome pair of khaki crop cargo kind of paints same price same great fit!!! a cute old navy shirt for big z... for $3.49..... i love goodwill and you know what... shopping there is "green" and it helps the community..... can't beat that!!! then i headed to bible study feeling very loved and blessed..... He just knows how to make my day!!! oh and to top it all of it was a gorgeous day!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks Chris! I did end up having some peace yesterday after some much needed time with Jesus and a great talk with Matt and that was so nice too.

Isn't awesome when ya find deals like that?! Especially when it's something you love and fits well. That's great!

I'm loving all this sunshine, but I'll admit I'm still wanting to dress like I was in Florida and it's just not workin. I was freezing when I was out today and so were my kiddos. But I'm not complaining! I just need to remember that I live in MI. :) See ya Monday! (and maybe SAt night at church?)

Rachel said...

Hey Girlfriend!

I hope you're having a great week!

Rachel said...

I miss your updates.