Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i have recovered!!

had my meeting with bec. m. with WAR... i think it went well, was there for 2 hours.... she is going to give my products to the boutique product purchaser person and i guess we wait to hear from her.... she (bec. m.) wants me to write my story down both as a survivor and as a mother of a victim so that they can use them on their blog of hope or something like that.... not sure of the exact name right now... but me legs are back and the rubber has gone... i admit i was a little nervous....

well still looking into website stuff... need to decide on a host site p. and b. are looking into some... would love to find someone that could sit down with me and just set it up with what i want and have it be the cost i want... so i guess i will continue to pray about it - God knows what we need and when we need to get it.... i have been amazed at what He keeps doing in my life and my fam's life....

loving this weather, got to go find n and little z.... keep your eyes heavenward!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Chris! I'll continue to pray that God's will be done with your product and hard work. I'm glad the meeting went well and I'll wait with you as you wait to see where it will go from there.

It's amazing the things we see when we look up!